BOOK YOUR SESSION
It’s easy. Just send us an email or give us a call to book your session.
We are happy to answer all of your questions and help you choose the session that best
fits your needs. You may also make an appointment to meet with us prior to booking.
There is no cost or obligation for this appointment, just an opportunity for you to visit the studio,
see our products and confirm that we are the best pet photographer for you.
COMPLETE OUR QUESTIONNAIRE.
Once your session has been reserved, you will receive a questionnaire that
will help us create a session that is a fun and relaxed experience for you and your pet.
CHECK YOUR MAILBOX.
We are excited to photograph your pet and can’t wait to get started! Our welcome packet
will include everything you need to know; from what to expect before, during and after
– to creating a wish list of artwork that you’d like to have in your home.
This private consultation will establish the direction for your session;
(1) Your Pet’s Personality. We will learn all about your pet so that we
can structure the shoot according to his/her individual personality.
(2) Styling. We will discuss ideas for how the shoot will be styled so that artwork can blend
seamlessly into your home decor. This will include decisions about color, accessories, props, etc.
(3) Artwork. We will decide which art products you like and photograph your session with those products in mind.
THE PHOTO SHOOT.
Your session will take place at our indoor/outdoor studio in Central New Jersey or at a
location of your choice. We will use positive energy, toys, treats and fun!
VIEW, CHOOSE and DESIGN.
During this appointment, you will view a slideshow of your pet’s portraits at our studio
– approximately 10-14 days after your session. We will help you choose the best images and plan
the design of your products. Our presentation will also take room images from your home to
help you visualize how your wall art will look in your own home!
Most pieces are ready for pickup from our studio within 2 weeks
of your ordering appointment (please note: custom pieces may take up to 4 weeks for delivery).